Friday, June 22, 2012

In which I graduate!

On June 8th of 2012, I graduated. Or rather "started another chapter". However, I don't like that.
So sue me. I graduated, and it feels wonderful! Kinda scary though. It took me 15 years to get that diploma.
Two years in preschool, Kindergarten and finally 1-12. So yay for me!
But here is a secret for you: I'm a little scared. Really. No joke!
Breaking away from what I'm used to and diving into something that is totally unknown.
But okay, I'm ready :)


The Crismali family! They are my second parents and I love them!

Soccer friends since middle school

My older brother gives the best hugs.


My brother and the bride-to-be (Come JULY!)

The clan

My family. 

My other pops. 

Sibs.


Future sister-in-law!

Parents!

The Anatomy teacher that has taught both me and Caily. 

18 years. and this is what we get. 

I have good-looking friends, and their color-coordination is pretty bomb:)

Varsity soccer captains together!

My best friend!

The girls. 

He has coached me for over 5 years and by far the best
soccer coach this world has ever seen!

Add caption



Lastly, my wonderful sister!

Sorry, that was an excessive amount of pictures. But graduation is kinda huge.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And don't be too scared...life post-grad is pretty sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm kinda looking forward to it!

    P.S. Your blog is pretty rad:)

    ReplyDelete