Sunday, September 15, 2013

California born&bred, Montana living.

Okay so lets just do a thirty-second recap on my life since my last post: I put on my big girl panties, I packed up my room and a good amount of furniture from garage sales, left my favorite babies (cousins), and moved. Moved 1100 miles away to my favorite place in the world- Bozeman, Montana. I'm in love with it here. Its a place where I practically grew up. A place I know as good as the back of my hand. A place where I spent so much time riding horses, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and having insane road trips with my family. This place makes me happy. It's a place that doesn't know pain to me, a place that will always stay the same, a place where I feel my family's history. I love the mountains, I love the people, I love the professors and I love the fact that I can see Costco from my apartment window; I am my daddy's daughter! So for now, I am a California girl living in a Montana world.

No comments:

Post a Comment