Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy July 4th to you and you and you!

I'm pretty stinking proud of my shorts, even though I am the messiest spray-painter you
ever did see. My dad says I can't tag anything cause I leave the evidence on my legs.
(Seriously, when it says to hold the can 10 inches from surface, take caution of
that and the wind)
I followed this tutorial HERE

This here is John of John and Glenda. 

Caily and I are pretty dang impressed with ourselves. 




Lewis and Clark, totally in sync with each other and everything. 

We lay on the hood of the boat.
(Is it a hood? What is that thing called?)

The Fourth of July is always kinda big in our family cause a few family members have served and because we just plain love the holiday! Every year since I can remember, we celebrate up in Big Bear with John and Glenda and other wonderful friends. It was incredibly sad without Glenda (more on that later), but we tried to make the best of it. We barbequed and then walked down Pine Knot Ave, go to the dock and sit in John's boat for the fireworks show. It was quite wonderful! Hope you had a wonderful day as well and Happy 236th Birthday America!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shorts. And what a great way to spend the fourth, boat riding, gahhh. I wish!

    ReplyDelete