Friday, July 13, 2012

Being "Grown-Up" and whatnot!

 So this here is my soul-sister Liana. You may recognize her  and her booty from THIS PICTURE. I really don't know the definition of a soul-sister, but it's basically my best friend, my other half. So anyway, since graduating, we planned on taking some of our graduation money and going shopping and kinda spending it;) We thought, "Hey! Two teenage girls with bank accounts and debit cards, our parents should NOT be okay with this". So our version of shopping ended up being scared out of our wits to spend our money because you feel guilty and we have no idea why. We'd much rather sit at a little cafe and watch cute old men with suspenders help their wives shop (creepy, I know). But personally I think old men are rather sweet because they still know how a man should treat a lady and they're such gentle men. Anywho, so we went shopping and only bought a couple things for college and saved the rest of our money. We spent all day walking around, "looking" at clothes , eating at the Corner Bakery Cafe, drove back home around midnight, had In-N-Out and proceeded to have a girls night. We like the call it "The First Grown-Up Thing We've Done." 
Victoria Gardens Outlets

After our day when we were fussy and Liana said, "Tone your sass down Kelsey!"
My new favorite quote:)


No comments:

Post a Comment