Friday, July 27, 2012

To the beach, around the block, and back!

Liana and I with our baseball caps. 





She recently dyed a few strands purple and wanted me to capture the "essence" of it.
So here is my attempt. 

Her older sister Alicia has been studying abroad since July last year and she gets to see her
for the first time in over a year today!
This was my product after I asked her how excited she was to see her:)

We ate dinner at this quaint pizza place and walked out the door  to find
ourselves in a cute brick alley which became our version of "Little Italy"

My best friend from elementary school, Rylee, took this photo with her iPhone and messed
around with an app that turned it into this. I think it's a pretty cool picture!
Shows my American pride!

Oh golly! Well, these past two weeks have been fairly busy to say the least. Brother got married (to one of my most favorite people;), went to the beach a few times and well, I'm in the process of packing for college. So before I get deep into wedding photos and all the bliss there was that day, these are a few beach pictures with a couple friends. And I promise, I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment