Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

Okay, so let me start off by saying that I am terribly sorry that I haven't been updating as often as I said I would. I woke up today with a feeling of having to be productive. Being the first day of fall, I decided to sit down and have at it.

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Actually, I like every season. Every single season comes with perks. Winter, I mostly spend in Montana where snow blankets the ground and the trees are absolutely beautiful. It doesn't hurt to spend a White Christmas with your family either ;) My dad loves winter because he gets to snowmobile and ski and be outdoors-y. Spring is okay, my grandpa loved it because that's when he planted his garden and spent most of his time outside. Summer of course, because it's when you get up at noon and put your bathing suit on. I mean who, in their own right mind doesn't like that? Pure joy. And Fall because it's when the air is crisp and cool and you can dress in layers. Fall is my momma's favorite season, so when I was little, she made her famous pumpkin muffins at least once a week and would pass them out to neighbors and friends. Plus, she would always come into our school classes and read Too Many Pumpkins with Rebecca Estelle and her ever-growing supply of pumpkins.

So today, on a Saturday, first day of Fall, I woke up with the sky overcast and my room was cold and I just snuggled under my blankets. It's just the simple things. Making coffee and blogging in my tie-dye shirt my cousin made me is just simply peaceful.

Oh, another thing, I was never too fond of the saying, "Happy Fall Y'all". My mom always uses it and I thought it was kinda obnoxious but I'm growing to like it and I thought it was appropriate for this occasion:) So, my hope for you is that your day is also fun and you wake up feeling giddy about a new season and new opportunities!

Montana and it's beauty. Need I say more?

Montana once again.
Surprise, surprise!





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment