Monday, September 24, 2012

iPhone-esia.


Okay, so remember when I mentioned my brand new spankin' iPhone I just got that I'm infatuated with? Well here's the story:

I've never had good luck with phones. I'm not exaggerating. Remember when the hot pink razrs were the bomb? Well, for my thirteenth birthday, I got one of those babies. My sister was peeved because she asked for one for her birthday a few months before, and my dad gave her a pack of pink (shaving) razors as a joke. Apparently she didn't think it was too funny because I got the silent treatment for weeks. Who really cared though? I had a phone that was the bee's knees. Anywho, when that became old news and it was embarrassing to own a razor, I tried to "break" my phone and succeeded. In hopes that my parents would get me a new hip phone, they instead got me the- Same. Exact. One. Who was I kidding?

Anyway, so we were up in Montana one year and I dropped THAT pink razr in the snow and the next morning my dad almost ran over it while he was on a snowmobile (no joke). So that I put that in front of a to-go heater for two days and it worked except for the screen so I couldn't see anything. It was real awkward when someone would call that I didn't want to talk to and be like, "Oh, hiii". Like I said, awkward. So last year before I went to Georgia in September, that phone kicked the bucket and my dad was like, "you are NOT going across the country without a phone. so he got me the phone you see in the first picture. Lived with that stupid thing till a few weeks ago when he decided to upgrade me and my sister to iPhones. What a gem!

So, let me just say this loud and clear: My sister, Caily, cannot, for the life of her, keep a secret. I always knew about the secrets, I'm a good secret-keeper. One weekend my parents wanted to surprise us kids with tickets to DisneyLand. I knew about that for weeks. And when my uncle flew out from Oklahoma when we were little, I kept that a secret for weeks too.  Caily always complained that she never knew anything. (Uhh, can I tell you why?)So, my dad thought it would be brilliant to tell my sister about these new phones and tell her to keep a secret. Guess who spilled the beans? Yep, Caily.

I love my new phone, all the gadgets and whatnot. Siri, is such a sass though, so be careful. Plus, it's sparkly white, like the whites of your eyeballs.

So here is my first phone.
And please excuse the 'do, I just got back from work.
.....
Who am I kidding? That's my hair everyday ;)

Ain't it gawjus?
Told you Siri is a sass.
 Like I said, my hair is always a mess.
But apparently, she's feels it necessary to broadcast that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment