Monday, March 4, 2013

five (things).



I was tagged in this by my sister,  Caily, who might clobber me if I don't do this;) Ain't she cute everyone? Anyway, it originally started with an Instagram post and then the adorable Sydney Poulton brought it to the blogs.
So here it is- just a little you might want to know about me. I added a picture of a photoshoot I had with a friend which I very well might be obsessing over. 

one:
I have never been the type of girl who "needs" a boyfriend. I think most boys are obnoxious and immature and downright cowardly. If you can handle my sassiness and my constant need for white chocolate, then by all means. You miiiiiiight have to be able to sing like Chris Ledoux as well- but that's not mandatory. You will also have to be able to have political conversations with my dad without him throwing a frying pan at you (i.e. you MUST be Republican), you have to be able to cook with my mother, and my brothers must like you. 

two: 
I am in love with my car. A 2000 Toyota 4-runner which never ceases to impress me.  It's  a 2-wheel drive and can still climb up snow-covered slopes everyone. I have had that baby since I began driving and it has been with me through everything. I also have my older brother's tires on it- which makes it THAT much cooler. 

three:
I am not a woman of patience. And I may have a tad-bit of road rage. Just maybe.

four:
One of my favorite childhood memories is climbing up on my grandpa's lap and him reading the bible to me or telling me funny stories which always ended in him chuckling up a storm and sometimes popcorn.

five: 
My nickname when I was little was Fussy Kussy. Sometimes my family still calls me that. I was a cranky baby and my mom would have to dance me around the living room as she vacuumed to get me to calm down- thats where Fussy comes in. And then Kussy just because it rhymes and when my brother was little, he just couldn't pronounce Kelsey. So that nickname was born. 



No comments:

Post a Comment